Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday & Meme

Shoot it is almost Wednesday...depending on who you are it might already be Wednesday! Well here is my tackle for the week. I will make this quick...just some before and after pics of the job that found the wonderful pictures of Kyle yesterday. This is a cabinet and drawer in my eating area on the other side of the kitchen. Why it is here, I have no idea. It is a catch all.

The drawer before and after....









The cupboard before and after...











Slow but sure, things are getting in order. This was just in time, as I store all my holiday platters and seasonal dishes in here. To see other tackles, you can go to 5 Minutes For Mom.

I also want to thank Yvonne for the beautiful sympathy card she sent me. It was so touching. Quilters are the nicest bloggers!

Joni tagged me for a couple of meme's so I will play them here...

The first one is a middle name meme. RULES: You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog. My middle name is Lee..I don't care for it, but it is short so I will use it.

L...Love..I love my family deeply.

E...Excellence...it is what I strive for.

E...Eat...gosh, I like to do it!

Now the next one is a 10 question meme.

1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!) I would be happy just being able to work my sewing machine...is that a super power?? Super Seamstress!!

2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be? I would choose mostly Praise & Worship, with a little Country thrown in.

3. If you were a smell what would it be? Fresh Baked Bread...actually I smell like that right now!

4. What bird would you most like to be? An Eagle

5. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on? If I'm an Eagle, I can hit two at once...Paris Hilton AND Lindsey Lohan.

6. Are there any foods that your body craves? Once in a while I crave Bread and Butter pickles. It must be a salt thing.

7. What's your favourite time of year? Autumn

8. What's your favourite time of day? Early morning.

9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose? A rest.

10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.) The Apostle Paul, Mary Magdalene, Martha (she could cook), Solomon, and David. (Why wouldn't I just invite Jesus? He is already there!)

So I need to tag 3 people. I will tag:

Karolee, Rose & Nadine all for both meme's.

9 comments:

Jenni said...

You're doing well to be cleaning out the (what I call it) Junk Drawer. I have a big bowl at this house full of bits and pieces, but I actually found something I needed in it the other day, so all is not lost.

Wendy said...

Way to go on getting rid of the clutter. I need to get some cleaning done too but then I would take away from my quilting time...

meggie said...

Inspired by you, I had a cleaning day today! LOL Most unusual for me!

Teodo said...

Inspired by you, I had a cleaning......no a shopping day to day, but tomorrow a cleaning day.

Knit-Wit said...

Fun memes. Thanks for giving me something to post about today.

Yvonne said...

That is one clean drawer and cupboard....you go girl.

Glad you got the card!

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the most untidy person in Italy I would say but I love those raining days when I begin to tide up all my room, drawers and cupborads and everything else; I usually find the most amazing stuff I thought it was disappeard into another world. I should do some picture of before and after too...
ciao from Rome
freddie
PS: lovely blog!

Joni said...

Thanks for playing the meme's. Your middle name was far far too short but I did think I should have added EAT to mine as well. LOL.

Anonymous said...

bren,
quick note, hugs first! my 'puter is down, cant blog right now. need help with homeschooling Q's. Just not sure Where to start looking. Help? hugs
homemakerkate