Shoot it is almost Wednesday...depending on who you are it might already be Wednesday! Well here is my tackle for the week. I will make this quick...just some before and after pics of the job that found the wonderful pictures of Kyle yesterday. This is a cabinet and drawer in my eating area on the other side of the kitchen. Why it is here, I have no idea. It is a catch all.
Joni tagged me for a couple of meme's so I will play them here...
The first one is a middle name meme. RULES: You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog. My middle name is Lee..I don't care for it, but it is short so I will use it.
L...Love..I love my family deeply.
E...Excellence...it is what I strive for.
E...Eat...gosh, I like to do it!
Now the next one is a 10 question meme.
1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!) I would be happy just being able to work my sewing machine...is that a super power?? Super Seamstress!!
2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be? I would choose mostly Praise & Worship, with a little Country thrown in.
3. If you were a smell what would it be? Fresh Baked Bread...actually I smell like that right now!
4. What bird would you most like to be? An Eagle
5. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on? If I'm an Eagle, I can hit two at once...Paris Hilton AND Lindsey Lohan.
6. Are there any foods that your body craves? Once in a while I crave Bread and Butter pickles. It must be a salt thing.
7. What's your favourite time of year? Autumn
8. What's your favourite time of day? Early morning.
9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose? A rest.
10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.) The Apostle Paul, Mary Magdalene, Martha (she could cook), Solomon, and David. (Why wouldn't I just invite Jesus? He is already there!)
So I need to tag 3 people. I will tag: