Monday, July 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Last weeks Menu Plan was helpful, though a couple of days it did not get used. We ordered out 2 nights :( I would hang my head in shame, but I don't feel it! I will just carry those meals over into this week and my grocery bill will be less. For more menu ideas head over to The Organizing Junkie.

Monday: Marinated Chicken Tenders, Rice, Salad

Tuesday: Beef Roast and Potatoes in the crock pot, Garden Green Beans

Wednesday: Frozen Pizza (me: out to dinner with mom)

Thursday: Burgers on the grill, Oven Fries, Corn

Friday: Spagetti & Garlic Bread

Saturday: Brats & Hot Dogs on the grill, Chips & Dip

Sunday: Free for all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! I love everything you have chosen this week!

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks yummy!

♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan Monday

Annie Elizabeth said...

That menu looks totally awesome.

Brenda said...

Hi Bren! Your menu sounds YUMMY! Can I come over? :) btw, how are you enjoying the Elm Street Quilts 1st novel? Have an awesome rest of the week! :)