Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tagged

Karolee at My Montana Moments Tagged me to tell 7 random things about myself.
1. My grandson and I locked eyes before he was completely born. One of the major highlights of my life. (my daughter in law and I are very close)

2. I hate the smell of wet peanut butter. You know when someone throws a butter knife full of peanut butter in the sink. It makes me sick.

3. I have not had a cigarette in 10 months.

4. I make homemade soy candles for a natural food store here in my town.

5. I have a huge cleft in my chin. I got called "butt chin" alot when I was a kid.

6. I can not sing a note in tune, but secretly want to be a fabulous singer.

7. I got yet another new baby today. She is 16 weeks old and her name is Carly.

Now I am suppose to "tag" 7 more people to do the same. If you don't want to play please do not think I will be offended. I tag:

Sue Belvie QuiltMommy Lily Laila MamaKoch & Lynda

Here are the rules for the tag:

Each blogger should list 7 random facts about themselves and list these rules for the tag. Next tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Leave a comment for each of the tagged on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged and to visit your blog for the rules.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new baby is adorable. I bet the kids just love her. Been burning the midnight oil......

Ila K. said...

Congratulations on being smoke free! It will be the greatest gift you can give yourself, and your beautiful children.

The furry baby is darling, too.

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Love your new furbaby! Congratulations on becoming smoke-free, I know how hard it is, but well worth it for the health benefits.

Lily Mulholland said...

I didn't play Bren! Sorry :)

All 7 things about me would be about feeling sick at the moment!