Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

I really am tackling nothing today. It is Zach's birthday celebration (a day early) and we are heading to a local pizza fun place called Chuckie Cheese! He is celebrating with his good friend Lucas, who turns 7 today, and with Lucas' Mom, from the blog Quilting Chatter . It should be a fun day.

I did spend some time over the weekend tackling a project I have been putting off. Getting the school room ready and also starting the plan for the new school year.

6 comments:

Knit-Wit said...

I never did paint my bedroom last Tuesday. :) It's been too hot for painting. My project for today, though, will be to knit up a pair of baby socks for a shower on Thursday.

Libby said...

Happy (early) Birthday to Zach.

Love your schoolroom and the books, too. I want to study from the Prairie Primer *s*

Solstitches said...

Libby beat me to saying I want to go to your school! The Prairie Primer sounds so Little House on the Prairie doesn't it?
I'm in awe of all you homeschooling moms!

Melzie said...

LOVE that green! way to get organized girl! xoxo melzie

Lynda (Granny K) said...

When we were on holiday in Williamsburg we met some families from N. Carolina who were homeschooling. Theirs were some of the nicest, happiest, brightest kids i've ever met! Not many people homeschool here.

Lily Mulholland said...

So that's what Chuckie Cheese is! You hear it in movies, tv shows, but I never knew what it actually was - hope you had fun!