Friday, September 26, 2008

Loss of Wisdom

I haven't lost any of the good kind of wisdom...just a wisdom tooth! 3 vials of novacaine, more than a dozen injections, a sweetheart of a dentist, and a big baby (me) who needed her Mommy with her, and I am one sore puppy! This is on top of my regular pain from grinding and clenching....I bit the wooden q-tip in half with, what I thought, was my "normal" bite. I was told I need to "relax"....I think I need more wisdom! Day 2 is better, but all I want to do is lay. Not a total option today, but I am hoping to get a little down time later. Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

10 comments:

copperswife said...

Oh, I'm so sorry!!! I think lying down all day sounds like a very good idea. Do take it easy!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Bren please don't overdo it. I agree with Cheryl, laying down all day does sound like a good idea. Take care and try to relax. :) Karen

Carolina Girl said...

God Bless you! I am a big baby when it comes to the dentist, I would have had to be put out for that! I hope you feel better soon!
Shellie

Unknown said...

I hope your feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Poor Bren, I hope you are getting better.

Niki said...

I prefered my c-sections to having my wisdom teeth out....no kidding.
You must pamper yourself...tell Kim it is a requirement, in order to heal properly. ;)
Big hugs to you my friend,
Niki

Sarah said...

I hope your mouth is feeling better soon, Bren! Wow... you bit the wooden q-tip in half? You must have some powerful chompers!:)

Coleen said...

OUCH!!! I hope you feel better soon.

Winona said...

Oh Bren,
I am so sorry you are going through this. I would rather go through about anything than to have my teeth worked on. Please take it easy so you can heal. I will be thinking about you and praying for you.
Winona

Love Bears All Things said...

I am with you on the grinding and clenching pain. Sometimes, I don't even have my teeth together, just my lips and something about the way I hold my teeth,causes pain in my jaws.
Mama Bear