Monday, July 21, 2008

Husband Meme

I thought I would finally do a tag. Kathy tagged me for this meme a while ago. Here goes.
1. Who is your man? Sweetheart
2. How long have you been together? 30 years last June.
3. How long dated? We dated for a very short time at 14 and then for a year before we married.
4. How old is your man? 48
5. Who eats more? Him
6. Who said "I love you" first? I have no idea.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? He does.
9. Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.
10. Whose temper is worse? HIS.
11. Who does the laundry? I do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? The kids.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills? He does.
15. Who is better with the computer? I think I am.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do.
18. Who drives when you are together? Mostly him.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does.
20. Who is most stubborn? I would say him...he would say me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. I was 14, my first kiss...WAY too young.
24. Who asked who out? We just ran into each other.
25. Who proposed? Him.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? I do.
28. Who has more siblings? He does.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does.
30. How did you meet? First day of high school in the commons.
We are pretty boring, I would say! Anyone else who wants to play, go for it!!!!

5 comments:

meggie said...

Hi Bren, This is quite interesting & I might give it a go. A few answers I maybe dont remember, but there you go.
Very interesting to read yours!!Hugsxx
PSdid you get my email?

Angie said...

I love this ... how funny! 14?! Wow ... that is a bit young! :)
Nothing in the mail yet ... still lookin'. :)

Julie said...

I did this! It was fun!

Sweet P said...

What a great Meme. I'm going to do it on my home blog.

Donetta said...

Wow I finally got caught up. You have been doing some pretty interesting posts. Lately I have had very little free time to visit.
You sure love your sweetheart. It is a good thing that you love God so much for things can and do happen in the lives of those we love when we just take the responsibility for ourselves.