Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mom

Asking for prayers for my mom. Her tests came back "abnormal" so we are seeing a Cardiologist this morning.
Edit: Mom will be fine. Her doctors office called yesterday and said, "Your stress test was abnormal and the Cardiologist wants to see you within 24 hours." THAT was scary. We went in and he said he did not see where anything was abnormal, though he does not have the final report. He said what he did have was all the major things and it shows no problems related to the heart, nor do her symptoms. She has been having much shortness of breath and her lungs have a function of 45%. He feels this is all medication related to a BP med, so he is switching her to a different one. What a blessing that she will be ok. It is a HUGE relief and a testament that God is faithful!! Thank you for your prayers!!!!

14 comments:

Libby said...

You will be in my thoughts *s*

~JoAnn~ said...

Bren~ I will be praying for your Mom. You are in my thoughts and prayers too.
Blessings,Joann

blushing rose said...

Bren ~ I am a heart problem survivor ... they can do wonders for 'us' nowadays. Prayers for you all ... TTFN ~Marydon

Sweet P said...

I'm sending plenty of prayers for your mom.

Ace said...

Bren, so glad your Mother is ok. Will keep praying that the Doctor finds the answer. I don't know if this helps, but I have read that sugar can cause a direct spike in blood pressure. So some people go off it and have no problems.

Many Blessings :)
Ace

Alesha said...

glory to God, Bren!!! So happy to read this good report! : )

Alesha
http://obtainingmercy.typepad.com

Crispy said...

Oh Bren, I'm so glad it's not heart related. I have a friend that has breathing problems due to high blood pressure and was fine after having her doseage adjusted.

Crispy

copperswife said...

So happy to hear that she is okay!

Sue said...

Hi Bren, so nice to meet you,I am glad that your mother's report was good. Medication does a lot of good but it can have devastating side effects, sounds like your mother has a great doctor to come to this conclusion. I will be praying for her. I will list her in my prayer journal as Bren;s Mother. I believe in the power of prayer! and I count it a joy to pray for my blogging friends. Thank you for sharing
Sue

Susan said...

I'm so glad your mom's ok, Bren!

Niki said...

Praise God! On another note I'll bet you're a little busy at your house!!! Keeping you all in prayer
Blessings,
Niki
PS call me about the jam anytime...it's super easy!

Marilyn Robertson said...

Glad to hear of the good news! Yes, God is good!

meggie said...

I looked at that lovely photo or your mother, & I just KNEW she would be ok! She is beautiful! Hugs to both of youXX

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear that.