Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

No it's not Bren, but her loyal, trusty, dependable, ever faithful, wonderful, marvelous, awesome, friend Linda.....lol..... Wow that was a mouth full, but oh so worth it.... wouldn't you agree?
Bren wanted me to wish you all a wonderful and happy Valentine's day, and to let you know the progress on her computer woes. Just so you all know her hubby didn't shoot her pc, although I'm sure there have been instances when that thought has crossed his mind.
Her motherboard is dead, (hmmm I wonder if that will effect her thinking).... a new one has been ordered, and hopefully her computer will be back sitting on her desk by Saturday.
Now I did tell you I had a wicked sense of humor didn't I? Just a little taste, and I hope it made you smile, if not laugh, but secretly I'm all those things......lol.......

On behalf of Bren, Blessings, Linda

6 comments:

~katie~ said...

Happy Valentine's Day Bren and Linda! :-)

Niki said...

Happy Valentine's Day Bren (and you too, Linda :)

I'm looking forward to you being back...how's that motherboard coming along?

blessings,

Yvonne said...

Happy V Day to both of you! :)

Solstitches said...

Thanks for the update Linda. Missing you Bren.
Hopefully once back online you are going to have LOTS of things to show for the time you spent sewing instead of at the PC :)

Marilyn Robertson said...

I'm still missing you Bren! Thanks Linda for keeping us up to date! Bren, when you get back up to speed there is something waiting for you on my blog.

Unknown said...

Oh yes I laughed :)