Monday, June 9, 2008

The Answers

You all did so well on the game, but some of you wanted me to list the answers. Here goes:
Day 1
My vacuum cleaners name is Hazel
Day 2
The bags were made by Rachel for her family's Christmas gifts.
TJ stands for Tyler James
Day 3
Charlotte's nicknames are Charlie or Gracie
The Masterpiece quilt is the "thing" I want my future generation to be able to grab when the trumpet calls
Day 4
Sherry influenced me to quilt.
Kyle lit the torch at the Special Olympics Games
Day 5
Zach's caterpillar eyebrows captivated me
Bud's real name is Kim (just like his father)
Day 6
The baby in the picture is my Dad
b. is NOT true. I have never broken a bone
Day 7
The prayer plaque behind my sink, has been in my kitchen my entire life
Joni sent the kids rattle snake tails
Day 8
TJ drew a penguin
Kyle made dirt cake for Christmas dinner
Be back SOON with the results!!!!


3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Niki RuralWritings said...

Happy Anniversary to You...Happy Anniversary to YOU, Happy Anniversary, dear Bren, Happy Anniversary to YOU!
Love,
Niki

Tamara said...

Happy blogoversary Bren.

I have so enjoyed the scavenger hunt this last week. And truly have enjoyed all the wonderful blogs you've posted since I started visiting.